Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Fun

After going to the pumpkin farm, Chad and I carved our big pumpkin for Halloween. It was a lot of fun. I forgot how much gunk is inside pumpkins. It took so long to get it out! We decided to make it a happy pumpkin and I think it turned out well. We also made gourmet caramel apples on Sunday. My family made them and sold them at the farmer's market one year, so I wanted to share them with Chad. We decorated them with white and milk chocolate and nuts. Chad didn't think it was going to work when I started to melt the caramel. He does have too much confidence in my candy making skills due to some earlier mistakes. He was very happily surprised though that they turned out great. They were a lot of fun to make and so yummy! They are so hard to eat though! Chad demonstrates in the video below. We loved them so much we made more the next day.

No comments: