
Michelle and I are going to drive to New York City tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with the family we have out here on the East Coast. There are not a lot of us, but we are going to be together. I have cousins who live right in NYC, and another cousin who goes to school in Virginia. So we will all be together. We have family a little but further west in Ohio as well but unfortunately that is just a little too far for us to travel this year. I haven't been to NYC for a while. It should be a lot of fun. Michelle and I are excited to spend the long weekend together. She is planning on "sleeping in" because she doesn't have to work. I hope she does get to sleep at least a little but I am afraid there might be so much going on that she might not get to. It should be a lot of fun. Last time Michelle and I were in NYC was just for a day while we were interns in DC. That is where this picture is from. I just looked a little closer at that picture of us from the Statue of Liberty and I realized that i need to lose some weight. I have put on a few pounds since the time that picture was taken, hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment