Friday, November 21, 2008

Harry Potter

We checked out the first book of the Harry Potter series from the library and last night we started reading it. Well...I started reading it...out loud to Michelle...until she fell asleep :) Michelle works very hard and wakes up early to go to work so I had a feeling she might not stay awake very long. I got about half way through the first chapter and to where Dumbledore was walking down the Dursely's street and then I could just tell she had fallen asleep. It was kind of cute. We will just have to resume reading a little bit earlier in the evening or afternoon when we read again. I would like to get really into the Harry Potter series because so many people have said they are so good. Even though they wouldn't probably be my first choice otherwise (i am not really into that genre of books generally). Again though, so many people have recommended them that i think i would like them.

No comments: