We have this game on the Nintendo Wii called Big Brain Academy. Its one of those games where you have to solve puzzles, memorize things, visualize things, calculate things, etc. It is a lot of fun and you have to think had while playing. I bought the game for Michelle almost a year ago now actually, I ave it to her for a Christmas present last year. We have periodically gotten really into it for a couple weeks or maybe a month and then just kind of stopped playing it altogether. Right now i would say is a time where we are really into it. There are all kinds of games and competitions. I don't think it would be possible to ever master the whole game...there are so many different activities on it. There are a couple head to head competitions though that Michelle and I really enjoy the most. One is like a race to see who can solve all the problems (or beat all the games) the quickest. Michelle and I have a fun time trying to beat each other. Of course it is all in good fun though and we both laugh a lot and whatnot. Here is a picture of me focusing really hard while playing a couple nights ago. I will put some video footage up of us playing so you can all get the real effect of what this game is like.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Big Brain Academy
We have this game on the Nintendo Wii called Big Brain Academy. Its one of those games where you have to solve puzzles, memorize things, visualize things, calculate things, etc. It is a lot of fun and you have to think had while playing. I bought the game for Michelle almost a year ago now actually, I ave it to her for a Christmas present last year. We have periodically gotten really into it for a couple weeks or maybe a month and then just kind of stopped playing it altogether. Right now i would say is a time where we are really into it. There are all kinds of games and competitions. I don't think it would be possible to ever master the whole game...there are so many different activities on it. There are a couple head to head competitions though that Michelle and I really enjoy the most. One is like a race to see who can solve all the problems (or beat all the games) the quickest. Michelle and I have a fun time trying to beat each other. Of course it is all in good fun though and we both laugh a lot and whatnot. Here is a picture of me focusing really hard while playing a couple nights ago. I will put some video footage up of us playing so you can all get the real effect of what this game is like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You forgot to tell them how I usually beat you!
Post a Comment