Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thanks Chad!

Chad made my birthday such a fun day and he really made me feel special. He woke up at 6:45 a.m. so that we could go to breakfast together even though he didn't have to wake up early at all. He didn't have school and could have slept until noon, so I really appreciated it! It was fun starting the day together. Like chad already said, we went to Dunkin Donuts. Then when we had dinner at Chili's Chad ran all around the restaurant to find our waitress to tell her that it was my birthday so that they could sing to me and so I could get free dessert. Then he bought me yummy cheesecake and some cool presents. I got the 7 C.S. Lewis Classics in one book and the book Twilight. He also got me a curling iron and a huge cookbook full of desserts. It will be fun to start trying new recipes. Don't worry Chad, I'll make sure they turn out better than the fudge, and the truffle...It was a really fun day. Thanks Chad!

No comments: