Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Congratulations Chad!
Last week Chad was picked as one of the five SU MPA students chosen to go to an ICMA (International City Manager's Associate) Conference in Richmond, VA Sept. 21-24. He is getting a $500 stipend to be able to go. City management is one of the career paths he is interested in, so this will be a great opportunity for him to learn more about the career and do some networking. I don't know too much about the conference, but from what Chad tells me it is a four day conference of speakers, workshops, etc. He is really excited to have this opportunity and I am really excited for him. It will be weird to be without him for four days though. We haven't been away from each other for that long since we've been engaged. I'll miss him, but I'm proud of him for being chosen. Congrats Chad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks, Michelle. I didn't know you wrote that. I love you!
Post a Comment