Friday, September 19, 2008

Michelle's 22nd Birthday




Yesterday Michelle turned 22 years old. Michelle and I celebrated it with our closest friends here in Syracuse. In the morning Michelle and I went out to breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts and at night we went out to eat at Chilli's with some friends and had cake afterwards. At the doctor's office where she works they also celebrated her birthday by having a special lunch for her with pizza and cupcakes. It worked out well going to chili's because Michelle got a gift card for Chili's (coincidentally) yesterday in the mail from her family. That was a very pleasant surprise. We bought a delicious cheesecake from Wal Mart for everyone to share. It was a fun day!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hi Michelle-y! This is your lamest friend in the world... I totally knew it was your birthday yesterday, and I was going to leave you a Facebook message, but that seemed lame, so I decided I'd email you or leave you a blog comment instead. And obviously, that never happened! Uggh... I'm so sorry! I didn't forget though... I thought about you lots yesterday. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and enjoy being 22!! Its up there as one of the best years of my life, hopefully it'll be just as great for you! Miss you tons! Love you!!!