Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Maiden Voyage

Michelle and I went on a nice bike ride this morning. It was the 'maiden voyage' for Michelle on her brand new bike that we got her last night. It is a pretty nice bike in my opinion. We bought it at Costco, which is where I bought my first bike and I feel like it was an outstanding entry level bike.

We rode our bike about 3 or 4 miles to the DEA Museum in the Pentagon City area. The museum was very small but what they did have on display was interesting and informative - we both enjoyed it! We didn't bring our camera or my iPod, so we took some pictures of the bike ride and the museum on my phone. To my surprise, the pictures turned out not half bad.

We are looking forward to many more bike rides this summer like the one we went on today!




No comments: