Sunday, December 7, 2008
I'm so Thankful!
I am so thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am thankful for a Heavenly Father who knows our thoughts and our needs and is always there for us. I know that He knows each of us individually and loves us more than we could imagine. I know that as we sacrifice to serve those around us, especially during this Christmas season, that we will be greatly blessed in return. I am thankful that Jesus Christ was born on this earth to set an example for us and then to suffer and die for us so that we could live with Him again. I know that He is our Savior and that He lives. I hope that we can all remember Him during this time of year and strive to follow His great example of service to others. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment