Saturday, December 13, 2008
Guitar Hero Winner! (I have to brag)
Lately Chad and I have been playing guitar hero on the Wii more often. Chad beats me at just about everything we do and every game we play (except Big Brain Academy), so I told him that I was going to practice hard and beat him at a song on Guitar Hero. He said, "No offense, but I don't think that will ever happen. If you were going to beat me at something I don't think it would be guitar hero." He didn't think I had the natural skills for it. lol. So last night I turned on guitar hero (I hadn't even practiced yet since our discussion) and started playing a few songs. Then Chad and I decided to have a competition to see who could get the most points on the song "My Name is Jonas" by Weezer (on medium). I beat Chad on my first try!! In fact, I slaugthered his score!! Of course he couldn't let it stay that win so he continued to try over and over again to beat me. After two tries he did beat my score, but then I tried again and beat his score. We went back and forth a few times and my score was always higher. We played for about two hours last night. Then today we played again and I played it 100% perfectly. Chad kept trying until he played it perfectly as well, but to his dismay my score was still higher. lol. He has yet to beat it. I have to admit, it's been a lot of fun to gloat that I actually beat him despite his complete lack of confidence in my guitar hero skills! :) It's been a lot of fun to play and compete against each other. In fact, as we speak Chad is still trying to beat me. We have been playing for the last 3 hours (in between doing laundry so we're still being productive)! Here's a video and some pictures of Chad trying to beat me. The last picture is of my high score - the Wallace record so far.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think you beat my "My name is jonas" score. hooray!
Post a Comment