Sunday, May 13, 2012

School Baby Shower

 My classroom aid, Ms. Rivers, planned a wonderful baby shower for me a couple weeks ago at school! We had pizza and cupcakes, visited, and opened presents. Chad and I were overwhelmed at the generosity of my fellow teachers and friends. We received so many wonderful things and can't thank everyone enough! 
This is me opening the most adorable baby book - jungle themed to match our nursery and everything.

Jas, one of my favorite students from last year, is on my left. She came to my shower with her family.













This is the gift from Melanie, another one of my favorite students from my first year- Jasmine's sister.
Apparently, it's a baby shower tradition to wear a silly baby shower hat.

Edible arrangement and flower bouquet from Ms. Rivers - she was so generous in planning and making this special for me.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Such fun baby showers! You are a lucky lady :) I can't believe how close you are to having a baby!!!! Happy first mother's day :) I know he's not here yet, but you're a mommy all the same.