Come on down, baby! We are ready and waiting for you! You've got your own room at our place, and lots of people have helped us get things ready for you; we even painted the walls green for you so they match your crib and other furniture. We know you are going to love it here, please come soon, we can hardly wait!!!
6 comments:
What a beautiful crib! Great job on all that sewing Michelle!!
Wow it looks great! I am so happy to be here helping you guys with everything and spending time with you. Love you both!
Thank you both!!!
Oh I am so excited for you! I know just how anxious you can be with a baby on the way! Good luck!!!
(the Unknown comment was accidentally from me)
so fun. and your belly is the most perfect little basket ball. the nursery is darling and I hear that he's here now, so congrats to you all! we're so happy for you guys and looking forward to many pics. hope you're recovering alright.
Post a Comment