Sunday, January 15, 2012
Screen Printing
Yesterday my good friend Tana taught me how to add designs to clothing by screen printing (Thanks Tana!). We created the design we wanted on her computer with her silhouette program, had the silhouette cut out the design on wax paper, and then ironed the wax paper onto the onesie. Then I used the wax paper as a stencil and painted inside it to produce the Ironbaby onesie you see below:
When Chad heard I was going to learn screen printing from Tana, it was actually his idea that I make this onesie. He wants our baby to wear it at his next Ironman triathlon race on June 24th in Idaho. It was really easy and fun to make and I look forward to doing lots more screen printing projects. I already have some ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha cute! I love it!
Post a Comment