Monday, January 30, 2012

Progress: 2012

Last year I always thought it would have been so cool to know exactly how many miles I had run, swam, and biked but realized I would never be able to know this because I really didn't wouldn't ever start to keep track of my training until the weeks before a race.

However, since we are in a new year I now have the opportunity to keep track of all my training. I have a simple day calendar planner thing that I write everything down in in terms of running, biking, the time it took me to do key running/biking distances, gym workouts, and other important pieces of information.

Here is my progress so far for the year of 2012:


Week 1: Ran 16 miles, biked 113 miles

Week 2: Ran 18.5 miles, biked 146 miles

Week 3: Ran 20 miles, biked 213 miles

Week 4: Ran 22 miles, biked 149 miles


2012 Totals so far (as of 1/28): Ran 76.5 miles, Biked 621 miles