Monday, January 16, 2012

It's a Boy!

Chad and I went to the doctor today for my ultrasound to find out what we're having. It's a boy! We are thrilled! The ultrasound technician took pictures and measurements for over an hour. It was fun to see our little boy's arms, legs, feet, toes, hands, heart beating, ears, nose, face, etc. The ultrasound technician took and printed lots of pictures for us. She even did some 4-D ultrasound for no extra charge and we were able to see what our little boy's face looks likes. He was moving constantly during the ultrasound. She could barely get the measurements and pictures she needed. He is going to be an active little boy! Here are some pictures:






6 comments:

Kimberly Dobbs said...

So Cute

Connie said...

Ooooh, how exciting!! I told your mom I thought it was a boy. His little feet look huge though, honey. I don't think he favors the Buckners much though, looks like Chad has a look-alike. I know when we saw Caroline's scan she looked just like Ivann, her dad, and still does. A blonde hair/blue eyed Guatemalan! LOL She's out pride and joy and almost 18 mos. old.

Congratulation to you both,
Connie

Claire said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Those 4D pics turned out awesome. What a handsome little guy you are having!

Phil said...

We are excited for you guys!

Chelsea said...

That is so cool! Congrats guys!

Caitlin said...

Congratulations you guys!!! What a lucky little boy to be joining your family!