Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Missionary Work
Chad and I have really enjoyed the missionary work we have been able to do in Syracuse. There are so many more opportunities now that we actually live around people that aren't members. Chad has been able to teach with the missionaries several times and has had quite a few discussions with people at school about what we believe. He is a great missionary. I am always so proud of him when I here him explain the gospel to someone and bear his testimony. I'm so lucky I married such a great guy! Anyway, I have also been able to share the gospel at work. There is a girl there who is interested in finding a church to go to and she asked me what we believe. Before she even asked I had felt like I should try to share the gospel with her. After she asked I told her a little about it and she seemed interested so I brought her a Joseph Smith Pamphlet, the Restoration DVD, and a couple more things. She was excited to watch the DVD, but hasn't watched it yet because her husband wants to watch it with her. I have been praying that she will feel the spirit and have the desire to know more. I invited her to church and she couldn't come this Sunday, but she is going to talk to her husband about next. I love this gospel so much and it has been such a blessing in my life. I would love to be able to share it with her so that she can be as happy as I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment