Thursday, August 21, 2008

Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs






Here are some pictures of where I go to school. This is the Maxwell Building at Syracuse University. I haven't even really gone in to any other buildings or ventured very far from the Maxwell Building (other than to get my ID card or little things like that). It just feels kind of weird to go to SU but not really have any idea what the campus looks like or anything. It is much different than doing my undergrad at BYU where i walked all over campus almost on a daily basis. I hope to see and get to know the entire campus, but honestly, I have almost no need to go anywhere else (all my classes and lectures are right here). Another big difference from BYU is that people smoke here (that is why there is a picture of an ash tray).

No comments: