We went to see DC's Major League Soccer (MLS) team DC United play last week. Not that many people go to the games so you can basically sit wherever you want. It was really cool to get to sit so close to the field. We had a great time, and would definitely go to another game sometime.
Yeah for sure, Chelsea! I don't know if it was because we were so close to the action or something else but this game seemed like it had lots of action and was really exciting!
2 comments:
We definitely want to go with you guys next time. I love watching soccer! It can get pretty crazy!
Yeah for sure, Chelsea! I don't know if it was because we were so close to the action or something else but this game seemed like it had lots of action and was really exciting!
Post a Comment