I went on a 113 mile bike ride yesterday. I left at 3:30 in the morning so that I could avoid the intense heat and still spend most of the day with Michelle. Man, was it hot yesterday! When I left at 3:30 it was already 73 degrees. By the time I got back at around 10:00 it was either getting close to the 90's or already there. Oh yeah, it was also incredibly humid as well.
I set a new personal best for biking 100 miles. I hit the 100 mile marker at about 5 and a half hours. I ran into some delays on the trail on my way home which cost me some time so I didn't complete 113 miles until about 6 and a half hours (about the same as it took me last time).
1 comment:
Wow way to go Chad! That's amazing!
Post a Comment