Juleen and I at Sea World looking at a manitee. Sea World was a lot of fun, but I was also a little disappointed. It wasn't as cool as I expected it to be for how expensive it was. The dolphin and whale shows were cool, but outside of that it was just like a cool aquarium - not quite worth the money. There were only 3 rides there and we didn't end up going on any of them. I'm really glad we went, but next time I'll spend my money on Universal studios or probably Disney World.
Below are some pictures of the whale and dolphin shows at Sea World. The dolphin show was my favorite because the trainers were in the water with the dolphins. They rode on the dolphins and had the dolphins push them through the water by their feet. It was pretty cool. The dolphin show also had some cool trapeze artists that made it exciting. The whale show was pretty cool too, but apparently it used to be better when the trainers could be in the water with them too. They can't any more after one of the whales killed a trainer a few years ago. The coolest part of the killer whale show was when the whales splashed the crowd at the end. We got soaked! It was so hot outside though that we were happy to be wet!
The picture above on the left is of Juleen and I at the beach, on the right is at the nature conservatory.
Above on the right are Chad and Juleen using a stick to catch baby jellyfish. They caught a few, but I think they were dead. That was the first time I had seen jellyfish outside of an aquarium. The picture on the left is Chad and I at the beach.
Here are Juleen and I watching for dolphins. You can see one in the background of the picture (well, it's fin).
Lots more pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment