Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Third Century

I recently completed my third century bike ride. My goal was to complete it in under 6 hours, and I met this goal and did even a little better! I finished the 100 mile bike ride in 5 hours and 46 minutes.

My long-term goal is to be able to ride a century in 5 hours. Although I am shaving good amounts of time off of each long ride (any ride 50-100 miles long), I don't expect to get my century ride down to 5 hours any time soon. I am sure it will take several more attempts, many more months, and possibbly even a new bike to reach that goal. But for now I am more than happy with just improving my personal record.

3 comments:

Chance said...

wow, nice! Way to go!!

Michelle said...

You're amazing! You made such good time! You are getting better so quickly! I'm proud of you and your determination and indomitable will! :)

Chad said...

Thank you guys, you are too kind!