Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby Rocker

I am guessing these things have a real name but I didn't know what it is so the only thing I can think of to describe it is as a 'baby rocker.' Michelle got this for free from a baby listserv she is on. When Michelle brought it into our apartment, it kind of hit me, "Wow! This is really happening! We are really going to have a baby!" I am sure our apartment will slowly start to get more and more baby stuff as the pregnancy progresses. We will have to start working on making our apartment baby proof (hide all the cords and cables, etc.)

I keep getting more and more excited to be a dad, it's going to be hard to wait another 7 or 8 months!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats guys! I bet that it's kinda unreal! We're sure excited for y'all!

Michelle said...

I agree with Chad, getting baby stuff already is definitely making me more excited. I can't wait. I really want to know if it's a boy or girl!