AHHHH! Seriously?! That's wonderful! Congratulations! Your picture is brilliant, by the way. Love it.
Congratulations!!! Shawn and I so happy for you guys! Hope you haven't been too sick! :)
Ok- April Fools day isn't for a few more days, so this had better not be a joke!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very witty. I love it!
We're thrilled for you two! Can't wait to meet the little one!
Sooooo, you're learning to bake bread, sugar?!?!xoxo,Connie;-)
Yea! Congratulations you two! I just found your blog. Very exciting! :) Cute picture too!
congrats!
Oh my gosh Michelle! How did you hide this for so long? When are you due??! Congrats! We're soo happy for you guys!
HOORAY!!!! SOOO EXCITED!
Congrats guys!
Thanks everyone! We're really excited! So far I'm feeling pretty good. Hopefully it lasts! Haven't been hiding it for too long Chels. I just found out on Wed. I'm 5 weeks along, so due around Nov. 23
Yay!!! Congrats you guys!!! :)
That is awesome! Congratulations guys! Phil
Post a Comment
14 comments:
AHHHH! Seriously?! That's wonderful! Congratulations! Your picture is brilliant, by the way. Love it.
Congratulations!!! Shawn and I so happy for you guys! Hope you haven't been too sick! :)
Ok- April Fools day isn't for a few more days, so this had better not be a joke!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very witty. I love it!
We're thrilled for you two! Can't wait to meet the little one!
Sooooo, you're learning to bake bread, sugar?!?!
xoxo,
Connie
;-)
Yea! Congratulations you two! I just found your blog. Very exciting! :) Cute picture too!
congrats!
Oh my gosh Michelle! How did you hide this for so long? When are you due??! Congrats! We're soo happy for you guys!
HOORAY!!!! SOOO EXCITED!
Congrats guys!
Thanks everyone! We're really excited! So far I'm feeling pretty good. Hopefully it lasts! Haven't been hiding it for too long Chels. I just found out on Wed. I'm 5 weeks along, so due around Nov. 23
Yay!!! Congrats you guys!!! :)
That is awesome! Congratulations guys! Phil
Post a Comment