Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Girls Retreat



This past weekend I went on a relief society retreat with my ward. There were 27 women who went, so it was a lot of fun. We left on Friday night and had a testimony meeting and then sat around the fire talking and eating cookies. My testimony was strengthened that Heavenly Father really knows each of us individually by name and that He has a plan for us and always does what is for our good. If we follow him we will be completely happy. Saturday morning we got up early and had breakfast and then learned some Pilates and exercise together. We also had some classes about good communication and inexpensive things to do for fun and we played some fun games. It was nice to get to know the women in our ward better. I had a lot of fun, but I missed Chad and was happy to come home to him.

1 comment:

melancholyjune said...

michelle! we all look so rough in that picture! i'm so glad you have a blog!!!