Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Finally, an official employee and a trip to Peru!
As of yesterday I am finally a full time employee at my doctor's office - no more staffing agency! It will be so nice to finally be earning time off, getting paid for holidays, getting health benefits...It's really a pretty good job. I am still enjoying it for the most part, minus those occasional days when I feel like I can't stay any longer. They said I had helped to make the office run a lot smoother and a lot more efficiently, so that's always nice to hear. I also got 14 days of time off approved so that Chad and I can go to Peru over spring break (and a little longer). Yep, we have been wanting to go for a long time because that is where Chad served his mission and we randomly decided last week to go over Chad's spring break plus a week. We decided that we aren't going to have too many more opportunities when we both can take two weeks off of work or school and when we don't have any kids. We also found a great deal on tickets and already bought them, so it's official. We are planning on staying in Lima, Peru for a few days and then spending a majority of the time in Cusco up in the mountains where all the ruins are. We are both really excited and can't wait to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so jealous!! Peru is on my list of places I'm desperate to visit. How fun for you guys. Take tons of pictures and you'd better blog like crazy about it when you get back, so I can live vicariously through you. A friend of ours served in Peru also... I can't think when he was there though. When was Chad there? How many missions are in Peru? Miss you like crazy!
Post a Comment