Sunday, April 29, 2012

Progress: Weeks 12-17

Below are the miles (and now meters too since I started swimming again a few weeks ago) that I have run/biked/swam for weeks 12 through 17 of 2012. 

Week 12: Ran 27 miles, Biked 145.8 miles

Week 13: Ran 45 miles, Biked 141 miles

*Week 14: Ran 37 miles, Biked 60 miles

**Week 15: Ran 11 miles, Biked 133 miles, Swam 5,700 meters (3.54 miles)

***Week 16: Ran 13 miles, Biked 216.9 miles, Swam 3,200 meters (1.99 miles)

Week 17: Ran 31 miles, Biked 149.2 miles, Swam 5,700 meters (3.54 miles)


2012 TOTAL MILES: Ran: 470.5 miles, Biked 2,602.44 miles, Swam 14,600 meters (9.07 miles)

2012 GRAND TOTAL MILES: 3,082.01 MILES


*I ran the Charlottesville Marathon this week, and consequently the mileage in the following weeks for running were lower as I was recooperating.

**This week I commennced my swimming training for the year.  I usually go swimming twice a week, on Tuesday and Thursday early in the morning before work.  I go to the Wilson Aquatic Center in D.C. where I get to swim for free because I have a DC ONE card.  It is an amazing indoor aquatics center with an olympic distance pool (on certain days of the week anyways).  I love getting up super early and taking advantage of this wonderful swimming facility I have access to and getting my laps in before work.  I can't think of any better way to start the day.

***Biking mileage was a bit higher this week because I did a century (100 mile bike ride) on Emancipation Day, a holiday that D.C. city government employees get off. 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love how hard you work at your goals! You're awesome!