Saturday, November 12, 2011

An All New Look

I decided yesterday that I wanted to cut my hair. I had been growing it out for almost exactly 6 months and it was pretty huge. But, as always happens, I just randomly decided that I was tired of it and decided to not just get a haircut but shave it all off. This time I decided to go as short as possible without actually using a razor to shave my head: the size 1 clip on the clippers set. I believe this has got to be the shortest I have ever had my hair, which is ironic because I would also have to say that up until I shaved my head my hair was the longest it had ever been.

Enjoy these funny pictures! Also, we can add a few more unique looks to Michelle's portfolio of all the different hairstyles I have had over the years.





The full head of hair:

About 2/3 shaved head:





The new me:

1 comment:

Mike and Sherilynn said...

your head is going to get cold this winter, but then your hair grows fast.