Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving with Mom and Dad

I can't believe Thanksgiving already came and went! Michelle and I were fortunate enough to have my parents come out and stay with us for a week and a half. We had an amazing time with my parents. We had an amazing Thanksgiving dinner, thanks mostly to Michelle and my mom and dad, and had a lot of fun visiting sites around DC. This picture is of us behind George Washington's mansion at Mount Vernon. This is me doing the one and only thing that I did to help make Thanksgiving dinner: mash the potatoes.
Michelle made the biggest, most delicious rolls ever!
Mom prepared the Turkey.
Michelle and Mom made these delicious little turkeys.
Us crossing the bridge to get to Theodore Roosevelt Island.
Me and my parents on the bridge.
Michelle and I walking to the Theodore Roosevelt Memorial.

Mom and Dad looking at the 9/11 exhibit at the Newseum. The Newseum is one of the most amazing places to visit in DC, we all highly recommend it. This is what remains of a 360 feet antenna that was on top of the North Tower.
After seeing everything in the Newseum, I couldn't wait to test my skills as a news anchor.

Mom and Michelle on the balcony of the Newseum. The US Capitol and the Canadian embassy are behind them.
Michelle and I at the Ne.





My mom went to Michelle's class with her one day and helped her out in her classroom the entire day. They both had a great time and my mom said she can't wait to volunteer in the classroom the next time she is here. The kids all really enjoyed having two Mrs. Wallaces in the classroom.
Michelle reading to her first grade class.
We went to a Wizards game at the Verizon Center. The Wizards pulled off an inredible comeback and won in overtime, we picked a good game.
Michelle and I from near our seats.
Michelle and my parents outside of George and Martha Washington's tomb at Mount Vernon.
The amazing view of the Potomac River behind George Washington's Mount Vernon.
Me and my parents.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Logan and I agree, we love Dennis's hat. p.s. you're hair is awfully long.