Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Life is About to Change...

Take a look at the books I spent the last couple of months reading:
  • Hunger Games and Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
  • Deadline - Clair Poulson
  • These is My words - Nancy E. Turner
  • The Third Option, Separation of Power, Executive Power, - Vince Flynn
Now take a look at the books I just checked out of the library for the upcoming month:
  • First Day Jitters
  • Chrysanthemum
  • Listen Buddy
  • Chick Chicka Boom Boom
  • The Little Engine That Could
  • Why Mosquito's Buzz in People's Ears
  • The Honest-to-Goodness Truth
Yep, starting Monday I will once again be teaching first grade and life is about to change quite a bit! Hopefully I will have time to actually blog about it this year.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Oh my gosh! These is My Words is one of my FAVOURITE books!! Have you read the other two Sarah Prine books? They are great too. Ok, now I want to read them again. I think I'm going to have to make a run to the library.

Anonymous said...

Haven't read any other ones. What are they called?

Chelsea said...

Haha this is TOO funny! Good luck on Monday!