Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Madness begins tomorrow

March Madness starts tomorrow. This is one of the coolest sporting events/playoffs in the country. So many teams, so much to keep track of, filling out your bracket, and seeing how well you did compared to your friends. Its a lot of fun. I have UNC winning it all. I read this evening that Obama had UNC winning it too. I filled out mine before i read that though. I am going to get Michelle to fill one out too and we will post ours up here so everyone can see and compare. BYU plays at 12:30 and it will be televised on CBS. If they are not showing it on CBS because of other games that are more relevant to the region we live in, the BYU game can be wathced in its entirety on CBS.com. I picked BYU to win their first round...they are not getting to the sweet 16 though.

No comments: