Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!
Chad and I have had a fun Valentine's Day so far. Last night we went to a church Valentine's dinner and dance. It was a lot fun. Dinner was great and there was a live band and dancing. I love to swing dance, so I have really been wanting Chad to learn too. He keeps insisting that he can't do it, but last night he let me teach him and he did great! He caught on quickly and it was a lot of fun! Today we went to Olive Garden for lunch. It is one of our favorite restaurants. Chad also got me the coolest valentine's day present. It is the book, The Joseph Smith Papers. If you haven't heard of it is a a compilation of all of the journal entries, letters, etc. (completely unfiltered - even his errors and the things he started crossing out are in there) that Joseph Smith has written from 1832-1839. They are going to make around 30 volumes total,which will include everything he has ever written. I am really excited to read it. It will be neat to learn so much about Joseph Smith and what he was really like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment