Monday, January 26, 2009

Some random mysterious pictures

























So i was going to put a different picture on our blog, but then I stumbled upon some mission pictures that Michelle has on her laptop. Neither of us have any idea how these pictures got on her computer. There is not really any explanation, most of them were not even taken with a digital camera ( I did not have a digital camera on my mission). In addition to that, I have never scanned in any pictures from my mission. Maybe my parents scanned them onto a computer and some point in time and they somehow wound up on Michelle's computer. This is a newer computer though...I can't think of how they got here. I am stumped, they are the most recent picture download to her computer. We are both totally confused how these pictures exist on her laptop. Someone must have hacked on to her computer and given us these pictures. Everyone can enjoy them now though. My favorite is the one with the monkey. I wanted a pet monkey after I met the lady in Cuzco who had that monkey as a pet. The picture of me just standing up against a wall in a room is the picture i used to send in the First Presidency to get my mission call. Neat, huh?

No comments: