Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Been a while...

It has been a couple weeks since the last time I wrote. Since we got home from Texas, Michelle and I have accomplished a lot. I recently finished a week long class on Skillful Group Development. It was 6 hours a day for 6 days straight. I got as whole classes out of the way though and now that the real semester has started I only have to take 3 classes. I am planning on focusing on the job-search with my free time. I have also applied to two city management fellowships (its like a rotational internship for one or two years) since we got back. Meanwhile, Michelle has been working hard day in and day out at her job at the doctor's office. We are on the last Harry Potter book. The sixth book was really good. Michelle and I are really into the series. It will be weird when we finish the last book. When we first started it seemed like there were so many books and they were all so long it didn't seem like we would ever actually finish. That's all i can think of writing right now.

No comments: