Yesterday I had my first 2 soccer games of the season. It was fun. We played 2 games in a row. I was really tired at the end. We won both games. Three of my friends are on my team - Joaquin, Miguel, and Lincoln. I played one of my best friends Alex in the 2nd game. In the first game we won 5-0. Also, in the first game I brought the snacks. In the 2nd game we won 5-2.
Also, I like on soccer how you have teammates to pass the ball to and to trust you, but in baseball you don't really have anyone to pass to. Also, you have to run a lot. In my 2nd game I was in for the entire game. It was really hard and tiring. In the first game I was in for most of the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment