Friday, March 15, 2013

Fun with Mason

Here are some fun things we have done with Mason lately:

We finally had some warm weather the other day so we walked to the park near our house. Mason is still learning about parks. He was a little scared on the teeter totter. He's not sure what to think about slides. He liked the swings after a minute though and of course his favorite part was eating sticks and dirt. We tried to limit that as much as possible, but I think he still got a lot. 



I taught Mason to bang the sticks together instead of eat them. This worked for a little bit.

It looks like Mason is saying - "Mom is it ok if I climb up this?"

We have also been waiting for the weather to warm up so we could get a bike trailer and take Mason for bike rides. We got a trailer this week and went on our first bike ride today. We all really enjoyed it! It will be such a great way to get exercise and have fun with mason at the same time.




No comments: