As many of you may already know, I currently have a project up on the website 'Kickstarter.com.' This is a website where people try to raise funds for creative projects they want to make. In my case, I am trying to raise funds to be able to make a documentary about training for and competing in my fourth Ironman Triathlon. I recently competed in my third Ironman distance Triathlon and took third in my age division; I am really excited for my fourth Ironman and I am hoping to make a documentary capturing six months of intensive training leading up to and culminating in my competition in the Expedition Man Iron distance Tri in Lake Tahoe/Reno, NV.
Please take a moment to visit my project via the link below. There are pictures and videos from some of my previous races, as well as a video I created explaining the documentary I hope to create.
Here is the link to my project:
If you feel inclined to support my project, it only takes about 5 minutes to make a donation and if you donate even just $1.00 it will help me out tremendously!

No comments:
Post a Comment