I am loving being a dad. These are pictures of some of the things my son and I like to do:
Mason Trying to climb over me. Look at his strong legs! He will be an athlete for sure.
Mason spit up on my chest...its basically no big deal at this point.
Even as a newborn he was a lot of fun.
This is us going on a walk through Rock Creek Park in D.C. I really like carrying him in his Baby Bjorn.
Just me and Mason hanging out. He is in one of his awesome pajamas.
Another shot of us at Rock Creek Park. When Mason was really young he liked to put his face right up on my chest, it didn't seem like it could be comfortable but he liked it that way.
Us sleeping.
Us hanging out. He is able to keep his head up for a little while on his own now.
No comments:
Post a Comment