Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chad's Hair

Ever since I met Chad I have been amazed at how different he can look with all of his different hairstyles and colors. I can't seem to find a "new look" no matter how I cut my hair. Chad looks like a new person every few months (his hair grows really fast!) - super short hair, medium, long hair, long and poofy, black, bleached, bleached and spiked, long hair and beard...check it out:

long hair and beard

bleached blonde and poofy

short and black

bleached and spiky

short-medium length

long and curly

long and poofy



very long again, but a different look with the hat

long, but combed down


medium, spiky



short

long again, but still a different look

very poofy! Chad used a pick to get his hair like this one day.



short, facial hair

What will Chad look like next month???


4 comments:

Chance said...

What will Chad look like next month???

He'll look like an Iron Man!!

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh he looks completely different in every picture! That's really really funny! He should try dread locks.

Michelle said...

Chels - he's been trying to convince me to let him try dread locks. He even asked some kids at his school who could do it for him and how much it would be. lol.

Mike and Sherilynn said...

still handsome