Ah, yes the 'MET.' It seems everyone knows it by that name except for us (until we went there). The MET is on the same level as the Louvre according to the reading I have been doing online...it is out of this world, you should definitely see it!
Hey Chad and Michelle! We decided to move to reston. We found a nice place for 1010 and is right by Ryan's work. I won't be there for a few more weeks, but when we get down there let's get together!! Hoping Teach for America is going well!! XX
4 comments:
That looks so fun! I really want to go to the MET!
Ah, yes the 'MET.' It seems everyone knows it by that name except for us (until we went there). The MET is on the same level as the Louvre according to the reading I have been doing online...it is out of this world, you should definitely see it!
Glad you guys had a great time, we missed you around here.
Hey Chad and Michelle! We decided to move to reston. We found a nice place for 1010 and is right by Ryan's work. I won't be there for a few more weeks, but when we get down there let's get together!! Hoping Teach for America is going well!! XX
Post a Comment