Wallace Family
Thursday, December 10, 2009
White House Christmas
Yesterday I got to go on a tour of the White House and see the special Christmas decorations. It was really amazing! Most tours don't allow you to go through the Library, Red Room, Blue Room, and the other areas that they let you see on the Christmas tours. It was fun to get to go through the front doors of the White House and see what is behind the walls that I had only seen from behind the far away gates until now. Special thanks to my friend who works on Capitol Hill for helping me get this opportunity! Unfortunately, Michelle had class last night and wasn't able to come with me. The other cool thing is that they let you take all the pictures you want during the holiday season (normally they don't even let you bring a camera).
1 comment:
Chelsea
said...
I really want to go! This looks awesome!
December 10, 2009 at 6:04 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really want to go! This looks awesome!
Post a Comment