Monday, November 9, 2009

"DC things" we've been up to lately

We are continuing our quest to see and do everything in DC. In the past couple weeks we have visited one of the Smithsonian museums and the Holocaust museum. Here are a few pictures from our trips to these museums:Us on the Metro. I thought this was a cool picture because you can see my arm holding the camera in the reflection in the window.
My cute wife standing in front of the Holocause museum. There are no pictures allowed inside so this is all we have. This is a remarkable museum. It is quite moving and not easy to forget.
Here I am with the real Raphael at the Smithsonian American History Museum. This is a really cool museum because they have sections of the museum dedicated to things like American movies and music.

Michelle with the real Kermit. In real life he looks just like he does on TV and he hasn't aged a bit.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Wow, I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys are really enjoying yourselves out there. I'm so glad. Maybe one of these days we'll get to come out and visit and you can show us the sights. :)

Chad Wallace said...

Lexi, you guys are welcome to come out here and stay with us any time you want! We have an extra room and a fold out futon with your names on it.